Did you know, you can reduce blood cost by 43%?
Upon completion of this webinar recording, participants will better understand:
- Define a comprehensive, best-in class Patient Blood Management program.
- Review the economic, quality, and safety drivers of Patient Blood Management Programs nationally.
- Discuss several of the greatest obstacles in establishing a world-class PBM Program.
- Understand the resources and capital required to establish and maintain a world-class PBM program.
- Identify questions that will allow you to determine how your program compares to a world-class PBM Program.
Jay Menitove, MD | Joseph Thomas, BSN, RN | Cindi Karl